Sunday, August 11, 2013

Say A Little Prayer

This is a specialty item and this is the first item that launched my hobby years ago back in 1996 when Swarovski® was rare and extremely expensive and I had to get my friends buy it from overseas. At that time I was retrenched so I made my hobby into a mini business to pay for bills. Most of the Rosaries I make are requests from church friends, but sometimes ladies and guys also do wear it as an accessory. I hope that I did not offend anyone by putting this post up as I am solely selling this as an accessory item. 

Close up with organza pouch

Front View of Rosary
Close-up

Close up of centerpiece

Close up of crucifix

Close up with Swarovski® Pouch


Swarovski® 6mm Aquamarine Crystal
Swarovski® 6mm Emerald Crystal
Pope John Paul II / Pope Benedict Silver Plated Brass Centrepiece
Silver Plated Imported Italian Crucifix
* Comes with Organza or Felt Swarovski® Pouch

Price: RM 150.00



No comments :

Post a Comment